Or do you want the sensor to register and update semantic URLs from the beginning? Perhaps as an optional parameter to the <str> and <num> tags? As follows:
<str name=’NAME’ url=’ http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#label’ value=’Ohlsson’/>
I'm thinking about having something like:
<property name='man' value='www.ktc.se'/>
or
<property name='man' resource='http://www.manufacters.com/sweden/ktc'/>
In the examples above I'm missing to add information about the ontology / namespace the property is from. I'm still somehow struggling with this but this should definitely still be added somehow: <property name='man' class='http://purl.org/goodrelations/v1#Brand' resource='http://www.manufacters.com/sweden/ktc'/> or maybe even: <hasBrand xmlns='http://purl.org/goodrelations/v1' resource='http://www.manufacters.com/sweden/ktc'/> Br. Eelco This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you are not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you are requested to inform the sender and delete the message. TNO accepts no liability for the content of this e-mail, for the manner in which you use it and for damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent to the electronic transmission of messages.