Dear Antonio, As I stated on the other ML, I'm trying to collect XMPP citations on a mendeley group. Your contribution is added to the mendeley group, thank you. http://www.mendeley.com/groups/3516891/xmpp/ This is an open voluntary group and (I think) anybody can post any paper on the group. Please feel free to put any additional citations. Regards, Yusuke (2013-07-16 16:39), Antonio Lotito wrote:
Dear Peter, here our contributions:
*The VIRTUS Middleware: An XMPP Based Architecture for Secure IoT Communications.* [Conzon, D.; Bolognesi, T. ; Brizzi, P. ; Lotito, A. ; Tomasi, R. ; Spirito, M.A.] Proceedings of Computer Communications and Networks (ICCCN), 2012 21st International Conference on http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/articleDetails.jsp?arnumber=6289309
*Enhancing traceability and industrial process automation through the VIRTUS middleware.* [Brizzi, P., A. Lotito, E. Ferrera, D. Conzon, R. Tomasi, and M. A. Spirito] Proceedings of the Middleware 2011 Industry Track Workshop, http://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?doid=2090181.2090183
Best regards, Antonio Lotito
/* Antonio LOTITO Head of Handheld & Usability Research Unit Istituto Superiore Mario Boella (ISMB) Via Pier Carlo Boggio 61 10138, Torino - Italy Tel: +39-011-2276423 Fax:+39-011-2276299 mailto: antonio.lotito@ismb.it <mailto:antonio.lotito@ismb.it> linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=14947536 ismb:http://www.ismb.it/antonio.lotito <http://www.ismb.it/antonio.lotito> */
Il giorno 15/lug/2013, alle ore 22:09, Peter Waher <Peter.Waher@clayster.com <mailto:Peter.Waher@clayster.com>> ha scritto:
Hello If anybody has references to projects or academic/white papers relating to Internet of Things & XMPP, could you please send them to me? I would like to reference existing work and interesting projects. (It would also be nice if we could build a repository of such information onxmpp.org <http://xmpp.org>) Sincerely, Peter Waher _______________________________________________ IOT mailing list IOT@xmpp.org <mailto:IOT@xmpp.org> http://mail.jabber.org/mailman/listinfo/iot
_______________________________________________ IOT mailing list IOT@xmpp.org http://mail.jabber.org/mailman/listinfo/iot