There is a python implementation of these XEPs that I know of. You might want to checkout http://www.xmpp-iot.org and https://github.com/joachimlindborg/SleekXMPP for the python implementation.
On 12 Oct 2015, at 07:56, Sadaf Khan <sadaf@platalytics.com> wrote:
Hi, I am doing R&D on xmpp protocol. I need its iot extensions protocol. i.e XEP-0323 and XEP-0325.But i just found one example of its applicaiton in xml. can you suggest its JAVA library? i will be very thankful to you.) _______________________________________________ IOT mailing list IOT@xmpp.org http://mail.jabber.org/mailman/listinfo/iot
This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you are not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you are requested to inform the sender and delete the message. TNO accepts no liability for the content of this e-mail, for the manner in which you use it and for damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent to the electronic transmission of messages.