Le jeudi 28 août 2025, 14:48:14 heure d’été d’Europe centrale Guus der Kinderen a écrit :
Hi Goffi,
I'm not sure if I'm understanding your disagreement? I was trying to say that I hope that Board could find a compromise (which I think is what you're also saying) so that one proposal (that facilitates existing processes) does not need to be delayed/postponed until another proposal (to migrate such processes to different infrastructure) has been worked out. In that sense "one [proposal] should not need to block the other [proposal]" in the sense that both can be developed in parallel. I was certainly not trying to imply that people are blocking each-other, if that is how my comment came across.
Kind regards,
Guus
Hi Guus, Oh, absolutely, my bad. I've misread your message and though that you implied that one person should not block the others. Sorry for that. Best, Goffi