Hi, I remember that I implemented a few years ago something very similar in Movim but never standardized it, it's maybe the time to do it. Here is my way of doing it. <itemid="group@conference.movim.eu"> <conferencexmlns="urn:xmpp:bookmarks:1"name="Group"autojoin="true"> <nick>Miho</nick> <extensions> <notificationsxmlns="xmpp:movim.eu/notifications:0"notify="quoted"/> </extensions> </conference> </item> From what I see in the XEP, it's really close: <notifyxmlns='urn:xmpp:notification-settings:0'when='on-mention'/> "never", "always", "on-mention" for the XEP and "never", "always", "quoted" for my implementation. Happy to see that we came up with the same idea and proposal. Once this XEP will move forward I'll update my code to implement it accordingly :) Regards, edhelas Le 05/06/2024 à 12:50, Daniel Gultsch a écrit :
The XMPP Extensions Editor has received a proposal for a new XEP.
Title: Chat notification settings Abstract: This document defines an XMPP protocol extension to synchronise per- chat notification settings across different clients.
URL:https://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/notification-filter.html
The Council will decide in the next two weeks whether to accept this proposal as an official XEP. _______________________________________________ Standards mailing list --standards@xmpp.org To unsubscribe send an email tostandards-leave@xmpp.org