[Council] VOTE: JEP-0012 (jabber:iq:last)

Max Metral Max.Metral at PeoplepcHQ.com
Fri Jan 18 11:18:11 CST 2002

+1.  Seems a bit process-heavy for something this small, but it's definitely
better than not having a voting process for it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Saint-Andre [mailto:stpeter at jabber.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 16, 2002 11:42 AM
To: council at jabber.org
Cc: temas at jabber.org
Subject: [Council] VOTE: JEP-0012 (jabber:iq:last)

Hello Jabber Council!

After a long hiatus, I have finally started to process a number of JEPs
that have come in lately. So be forewarned that we'll be doing a lot of
voting soon, as well as treading on some new ground and dealing with some
standards-related issues we haven't dealt with before. It's going to be
fun. :-)

I have three new JEPs in CVS right now, but the first one that is ready
for Council vote is JEP-0012 (note: JEP-0011, the next in the numerical
series, is not quite ready to be voted on yet). JEP-0012 is a JEP version
of the older draft protocol document for the 'jabber:iq:last' namespace
(see http://docs.jabber.org/draft-proto/html/last.html). Please note that
JEP-0012 is an informational JEP, so we are not voting on making this a
standard, just validating that the documentation is correct. At some point
we will probably receive a standards-track JEP on this same issue, but
that's not what we're voting on now.

The JEP is located at http://foundation.jabber.org/jeps/jep-0012.html.
Please vote -1, 0, or +1 (please also reply to all if you have questions
or issues so that all the JEP authors can take part in the discussion).

Thanks!

email+jabber: stpeter at jabber.org
web: http://www.saint-andre.com/