[Council] next meeting

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Mon Feb 17 08:39:02 CST 2003

How about 5:00 for temas so he doesn't have to rush off at the end? That
would make the next meeting at the following times:

Julian: 6:00 PM Thursday Feb. 20
Jer/Ryan/temas: 5:00 PM Thursday Feb. 20
Joe/DW/Peter: 4:00 PM Thursday Feb. 20
Rob: 10:00 AM Friday Feb. 21

Sound good?

Sorry that this leaves out DJ -- we'll work him in next time. :)