[Council] 2003 roadmap

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Jan 22 19:05:58 CST 2003

I define Short Term as the next 2-3 months and longer term as the rest of
the year. I agree on things like profiles, they are big and messy. I too
fear such large JEPs, especially after my MUC experience. :)

By XHTML I meant merely an informational JEP documenting the protocol in
use today. Unless x-virge wants to finally tackle that. ;)

Another one I'd like to see us standardize is SOAP over Jabber.