[Council] Moving JEPs Forward

Thomas Muldowney temas at box5.net
Wed Feb 4 10:14:07 CST 2004

Great, make sure Rob's comments get integrated as well.

Everyone seems to agree on 18.  Do we need to issue a last call for
nuking a JEP?  Even if we don't, I think it would be a nice gesture to
have a week or so for comments from everyone else.  Is that the course
of action we should pursue?

--temas