[Council] Moving JEPs Forward

Peter Millard me at pgmillard.com
Thu Feb 12 09:43:46 CST 2004

Matthew A. Miller wrote:
> For JEP-0018, stpeter believes it could simply be rejected......

+1 as per comments from Rob. We want a clear message that says "don't bother
looking at this". (OT, I _CAN'T WAIT_ to replace the crappy, nasty, invisible
code in Exodus with something that doesn't suck so bad).

> For JEP-0033, hildjj is working on a new (mostly editorial) revision...

I've been tracking these changes as well. Things look go so far. I'm waiting for
hildjj to let me know when he's happy with it before I do a fine-tooth comb
review.

pgm.