[Council] meeting agenda, 2007-06-25

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Fri Jun 29 16:43:56 CDT 2007

On 29 Jun 2007, at 22:28, Chris Mullins wrote:
> If everyone runs out and implements PEP (which will likley happen if
> it's put in there) and then we discover issues with the spec, then
> those
> issues can't really be addressed as the deployed base is too large.

Well, since now PEP /is/ pubsub, I don't see a problem if 60 is
considered stable enough in saying 163 is stable enough.

PEP's been in there since May 22nd, so with one day left until our
deadline for going final, I don't think this is the ideal time to be
pulling it back out again if we can possibly avoid it, it's been
through last call and not had complaints that I remember.

/K

--
Kevin Smith
Psi XMPP client project leader - http://psi-im.org