[jdev] Release Candidate 2 of jabberd14 1.6.0 is available
m at tthias.eu
Mon Dec 18 03:23:55 CST 2006
One day later than I wanted, but the second release candidate of
jabberd14 1.6.0 is now available.
As with the first one, testing and feedback is welcome.
Changes since the first release candidate:
- Improved installation compatibility with RedHat.
- Administrator sees s2s connections when doing service discovery by
- Adding certification authorities bundle to the distribution.
- Loading certificates including intermediate CAs needed to verify them.
- Compatibility improvement with mu-conference for roster subscription
- Sending unavailable (available) presence if contact is added (removed)
from the active privacy list. Immediate invisibility when updating, or
changing privacy list.
- Added configuration option to mod_xml (Private XML Storage) to be able
to increase compatibility with clients not understanding XMPP stanza
- Fixed typos.
- Now including French and Dutch translations.
The download is available at http://download.jabberd.org/jabberd14/
Thanks for all feedback I got so far.
More information about the JDev