[jdev] [Fwd: [Freeswitch-dev] Cluecon call for Speakers.]

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at stpeter.im
Tue Apr 1 11:42:16 CDT 2008

FYI, this is a cool conference -- a small hacker-oriented event with a
focus on next-gen voice applications. Folks working on Jingle might want
to give a talk here (I've done so for the past two years but I'm sure
some people here can speak more intelligently about real-world Jingle
stuff than I can).

/psa