[jdev] My GSoC project : to continue the PyMSNt development.

Norman Rasmussen norman at rasmussen.co.za
Wed Apr 9 14:44:50 CDT 2008

On Wed, Apr 9, 2008 at 7:10 PM, Sander Devrieze <s.devrieze at pandora.be>
wrote:

> 4) When closed network contacts try to send you a file they can get an
> unfriendly technical error message like "Your client does not support
> webdav file transfers. Contact <owner of the network> for more
> information."

This is bad.  If anything it's _more_ important to make it work the other
way around, so that if someone sends you a file you can receive it, but if
they ask you to send them a file, you can do it via email.  Actually, any
error message is bad - it should 'just-work'

--
- Norman Rasmussen
- Email: norman at rasmussen.co.za
- Home page: http://norman.rasmussen.co.za/