[jdev] Roster Item Exchange XEP

Florian Jensen admin at flosoft.biz
Sun Apr 13 19:42:24 CDT 2008

Hi,

I just stumbled upon is message on the Websteam Mailinglist, and asked
myself the question, why don't we ? ... have a roster item exchange XEP?
I think this would be a big step for XMPP, if this could be implemented.
Not only for transports, but also for Applications using Jabber. What
about Shared Rosters? They could be updated without reconnecting?

I may be wrong on some points, but I am not a dev, so forgive me :)

Greets,

Florian Jensen