[jdev] IPv6 readyness?

Geof geof.lambert at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 08:58:40 CDT 2008

Chris Mullins at Microsoft is a good resource on this topic, and also if
anybody runs into any specific issues or IPv6 questions, please be sure to
let me know.

I am chair of the California IPv6 Task Force and am a leader with the global
IPv6 Forum.  FYI, there is an "IPv6 Ready" program and if anybody is
interested they can visit www.IPv6Forum.com and learn more about it.

Geof Lambert | 916.225.6769

Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/GeofLambert

WorldBridge Partners