[jdev] Jabberd 2 2.1.23 not working according to XEP 13

NehaP nehagp2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 18 01:17:03 CDT 2008

Hi Tomasz,

Yep, you're right. I inspected my logs again and realized that the server
does not respond with a <feature var='http://jabber.org/protocol/offline'/>
on disco#info.

It does however, respond with <feature var='msgoffline'/>
So, does that mean something useful? I guess the server does support offline
message handling, just in some other manner?

Thanks,
Neha.