[jdev] Jingle client for Java

Tim Julien tjulien at limewire.com
Tue Mar 18 12:18:52 CDT 2008

I'm looking into client side Java impls of Jingle, and I'm not finding
much out there besides the smack extension.  I'm a bit nervous about
using it b/c it seems like it has essentially been abandoned (no commits
to the jingle extension in 10 months).

Anyone know of other good Jingle Java libs, or interested in
collaborating on one, maybe picking up where the smack extension left off?

Anyone have experience with Jingle in Java?  I know Java Media Framework
sucks, are there other technical issues implementing Jingle in Java?

thx!

-Tim Julien