[jdev] SoC idea: providing multiplexing support

Andrew Yates andrew.yates at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 21:09:01 CDT 2008

>  I think you can accomplish this already using RDP, VNC, or screen.

I realize something like this is possible with VNC/NX/RDP/screen
(which I do use for irc, email, and other applications), but I don't
find those as convenient for Jabber. This may have something to do
with my usage patterns, but it is also because I prefer a GUI for
instant messaging and VNC/NX/RDP don't quite cut it for me.
Of course, others may disagree as you did, which is why I am inquiring
before jumping into anything. Thanks for your input :-)