[jdev] Jingle client for Java

Gaston Dombiak gaston at jivesoftware.com
Wed Mar 19 13:10:37 CDT 2008

Hey Tim,

In fact a community member did a major refactoring of the Jingle implementation
updating it to a more recent spec and also adding support for audio and video
at the same time. We merged his contribution and even have Spark using it.
We just need some time to do more tests before checking it into SVN. Let
me know if you can help us testing it and want to contribute too.

Thanks,

  -- Gato