[jdev] Google Summer of Code 2008

Brandon Alexander xmpp at praisehabit.com
Thu Mar 20 14:27:29 CDT 2008

I am a student interested in contributing to this project, but I have no
idea where to start.  There are so many great projects available.

I guess to start, the FlySpray bot and the Wordpress PubSub plug-ins jump
out the most to me.  Could someone provide me with more detail as to what
these projects involve so I can start to get an idea on the proposal?

Thanks.

Brandon Alexander