[jdev] Google Summer of Code 2008

Kevin Smith kevin at kismith.co.uk
Thu Mar 20 14:41:19 CDT 2008

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 7:27 PM, Brandon Alexander <xmpp at praisehabit.com> wrote:
> I guess to start, the FlySpray bot and the Wordpress PubSub plug-ins jump
> out the most to me.  Could someone provide me with more detail as to what
> these projects involve so I can start to get an idea on the proposal?

A flyspray bot (and you might consider interfaces to other systems
too) would probably take a jabber bot with ad-hoc command features,
like http://sleekbot.googlecode.com and then write an interface
between that and flyspray. I'd be fairly interested in this project,
as we use both sleekbot and flyspray for Psi.

/K