stpeter at stpeter.im
Fri Mar 21 12:00:52 CDT 2008
As you may know, the servers.xml file at www.jabber.org has been broken
since the upgrade to Drupal almost a month ago. We've just fixed that,
but because of an issue with one of the URLs serviced via Drupal --
http://www.jabber.org/servers -- we've had to change the name of
servers.xml -- I've changed it to be basicservers.xml (there is a
permanent HTTP redirect in place). It is basicservers because we may
define fullservers.xml before long (including information about the
components hosted at the servers etc.).
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 7338 bytes
Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
More information about the JDev