[jdev] Wordpress plugin

Norman Rasmussen norman at rasmussen.co.za
Tue Mar 25 07:43:35 CDT 2008

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 2:42 PM, jehan <jehan at zemarmot.net> wrote:

> Yes you are right, the mis-understanding here is that you want several
> programs dedicated and I want one program for all [...]

I think the point is that, yes, XMPP can be used for feeds/atom/pubsub, but
"Psi the IM application" is not meant to be a feed-reader.  If you want to
make an XMPP based feed-reader then you're more than welcome, but that's not
the focus of the Psi project.  The Psi project would rather focus on making
one kick-ass IM client, than a half-baked IM client/feed-reader.

--
- Norman Rasmussen
- Email: norman at rasmussen.co.za
- Home page: http://norman.rasmussen.co.za/