[jdev] Wordpress plugin

Jehan jehan at zemarmot.net
Tue Mar 25 17:39:32 CDT 2008

Hello,

>> User Blogging feature wish:
>> * Twitter style blogging
>> * support for tags (so your contacts can opt to subscribe to only a
>> specific tag)
>> * clients will be able to provide a separate interface with history
>> * SoC 2009 project for integration with Wordpress B-)
>
> Those sound like good features. Especially tagging.

yes the tag support is one of the feature which should definitely be
added to the subscription configuration! Indeed they should be a good
filter support on items.

So for a blog-like node, you can subscribe to the node but configure
your subscription so that you only receive items with specific tags.

But you can imagine also other kind filters. Like on a selling website,
I am looking for a garage close to my home. But I want it not to be too
expensive and close to my place. So I could subscribe to a node which is
feeded with all new selling announcement, but ask to be notified only by
the items in my neighbourhood, and under a given price.

I think it would be good to be able to configure a node subscription
with detailed filters...

Jehan