[jdev] Developing Web-conferecing tool in .net
vijay.p at dwpractice.com
Mon May 3 00:57:57 CDT 2010
We have to develop a web conferencing application in .NET (that should be
supported on Windows and Mac too) that supports
1. Voice & Video chat and conference
2. File sharing
3. Desktop sharing
5. Voice/Video recording
6. Should be able to be integrated with SIP/VOIP gateways and LDAP
7. Should support IP Mulitcast and Unicast
Could someone suggest on the following? It would be of great help if you can
provide answers or pointers
1. Can use mono (on Mac) to run the .Net application on Mac?
2. Can we use Soapbox .net server as XMPP server?
3. Can we use agsXmpp/jabber-net C# library to implement the above
functionalities (i.e. above 1 to 7) ?
4. Which .net programming language (C# or ASP etc ) is best to develop
5. What is the approx timeframe to develop such application for 3 to 4
Thanks and Regards
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the JDev