[jdev] Membership application period Q4/2011

Alexander Gnauck gnauck at ag-software.de
Fri Sep 23 06:26:35 UTC 2011

We have setup the membership application Wiki page for the next
application period Q4/2011

Applications are encouraged from developers and others who are actively
involved in the Jabber/XMPP community. To apply, create a page about
yourself on the wiki:
http://wiki.xmpp.org/web/Membership_Applications_Q4_2011

If you don't have a wiki account, send your name, preferred nickname and
email address to me or one of the other Sysops:
http://wiki.xmpp.org/index.php/Sysops

We have no deadlines yet for this application period. Once we have the
dates I will announce them on the Wiki page. So apply now.

Thanks,
Alex