[jdev] 3rd XMPP UK Meetup

Steven Lloyd Watkin lloyd at evilprofessor.co.uk
Mon Jul 15 10:53:59 UTC 2013

Hi guys,

Announcing our third XMPP UK meetup to be held at Mozilla London on the 7th
August from 6:30pm (pizza + beer included).

We're looking for speakers if anyone would like to volunteer (can do
remotely) to speak about anything XMPP &/or realtime in general.  We
generally have 3 speakers of an evening with approx. 30 mins per slot -
although we can change to suit.

Please could you also share this with any other developers you know outside
of the mailing list :)

Will do my best to source a better quality camera + microphone so we can
live broadcast the event again.

- http://lanyrd.com/2013/xmppuk-2/
- http://www.meetup.com/XMPP-UK-Meetup/events/126191672/
- https://www.facebook.com/pages/XMPP-Realtime-Meetup-London/487136144657988
- https://twitter.com/XMPPUK
We're on all the silos :)

Thanks, Lloyd.

Steven Lloyd Watkin
Software Engineer
PHP ::: Java ::: Ruby ::: Node.js ::: XMPP
lloyd at evilprofessor.co.uk (email+jid) ::: http://www.evilprofessor.co.uk
Facebook / Twitter / Flickr: lloydwatkin

Organiser of WORLD RECORD breaking charity event:
Scuba Santas ::: http://www.scuba-santas.co.uk
Supporting the RNLI & DDRC - 15th December 2013 - NDAC, Chepstow