[jdev] Heml.is and federation..

Simon Tennant simon at buddycloud.com
Wed Jul 17 09:56:49 UTC 2013

http://protocol.buddycloud.com is created by Guilherme to check both your
XMPP install and your buddycloud install.

It checks:
- DNS
- DISCO
- Connectivity
- gives feedback on how to fix things

Next steps include:
- SSL checking:
https://github.com/buddycloud/buddycloud-tests-framework/issues/13
- Checking that servers follow XEPs correctly and point out to the sysadmin
when they are using a sub-optimal XMPP servre.

Of course we'd welcome pull requests for any XEP or service that can be
remotely tested.

S.

--
Simon Tennant | buddycloud.com | +49 17 8545 0880 | office hours:
goo.gl/tQgxP