[Juser] Server?

Michael Brown michael at aurora.gen.nz
Tue Aug 6 07:35:24 CDT 2002

> Guzze said:
>
> >> The server i use has dissapeared. Anyone reccomend one? I kinda need
one
> >> with a working ICQ transport.
>
> > amessage.de is working good for me.
>
> I grabbed a random one and strangely enough that was it. Seems good so
> far.
>
> Now to find a client that doesn't make me want to punch the monitor.

If you are used to ICQ, you could try Yabber (http://www.yabber.org)  It's
loosely based on the ICQ interface, so it might suite you.  We are trying to
cut down on the amount of monitor punching out there in the Jabber community
:-)

It's still in alpha, but (hopefully) stable enough to use.  If there are
features you would like to see, things that bug ya or any other
bugs/suggestions/etc, post them to the forums at yabber.org or email me, and
I'll consider getting them added.

Michael.