[Juser] Jabbernaut question?

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Aug 22 15:26:01 CDT 2002

There is no indication. When you log in the next time, you receive the
messages that have been stored for you while you were offline. This can be
less than ideal if you receive a lot of messages, but that's the way it
works right now. Perhaps in the future we will make it better. :)

Unfortunately, there is not much information available about Jabbernaut.
The client is not actively maintained as far as I know, and there is no
howto available just for that client. I know of several Jabber clients
under development for OS X (some are better than others!), but I would
think that programmers won't do a lot of development on clients for older
versions of MacOS, since Apple itself is deprecating them.

Jabber Software Foundation