[Juser] Problems with the JUD

Julian Einwag julian at hal-9k.de
Sun Aug 25 12:30:48 CDT 2002

Hello!

I'm having problems with adding my account information to the Jabber
User Directory: If I push the "Register" button (no matter whether I use
Psi or Gabber), a request is sent to to the JUD, but the client
doesn't get any reply.
A transcript of the communication between server and client looks like
this:

JabIO: outgoing: [
<iq type="get" id="abc1d" to="users.jabber.org" >
<query xmlns="jabber:iq:register" /></iq>]

[jabcon: status update: Connected.]

Currently I'm using the server amessage.de, but I've tried different
servers, all of which have the same problem.

Any help would be appreciated,
Julian