[Juser] Not able to connect to Jabber Server

Amit Tyagi tyagia at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 10 06:49:58 CDT 2002

I have installed Jabber ver 1.4.2 on a Windows 2000. The machines has a hw
config of PIV, 256 MB RAM & 20 GB HDD. The server will be on our internal
network and will be used for internal users over our Intranet.

I have installed the software and have made all the changes as told in the
"Jabberd Server Howto" document.

I am using Exodu as the client. However I am not able to connect to the
Jabber server. It always says "Disconnected"

The error on the server is :
"20020610T11:05:24: [notice] (-internal): initializing server
20020610T11:06:29: [notice] (inddhcpc201): bouncing a routed packet to
amit at inddhcpc201 from 15 at c2s/A0A5E40: Internal Delivery Error"

Can anybody shed some light on this. Also, if I am able to make it run, can
users send files to each other also?

Rgds

Amit