[Juser] linking IPv4 and IPv6 jabber servers

Morelli Mario Mario.Morelli at TILAB.COM
Tue Nov 5 05:16:58 CST 2002

Hi all.

I have installed an IPv6 Jabber server in my LAN (only IPv6 users).

I would need some information about the possibility to link this server with a public IPv4 server (only IPv4 users).

Particularly, I would like to know if there is the possibility, making my IPv6 server available on the Internet, if I can link it with another IPv4 Jabber Server and what I need to do this. Do I have to install some gateway software on my Jabber server?

Thanks,

Mario

Mario Morelli

Telecom Italia Lab - Networking and Switching
Via G. Reiss Romoli, 274
10148 Torino - Italy
Tel: +39 011 228 7790
Fax:+39 011 228 5069
e-mail: Mario.Morelli at tilab.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
is prohibited. Please return it immediately to the sender and delete
the message. Should you have any questions, please contact us by
replying to MailAdmin at tilab.com. Thank you