[Juser] would you like to tell which is famous downloads site in your country

jastchina1 jastchina1 at netscape.net
Tue Nov 12 02:36:39 CST 2002

Hi

I am sorry to bother you , I want to release my software in every
country ,but I do not which download site is good  in the other country
would you like to tell which is  famous downloads site in your country

if you do not mind , please add your country name with the web address .
thank for you help
best regard

http://shopnow.netscape.com/