[Juser] Just started

Ed Smith - PTS Sun One Manager ed.smith at sun.com
Tue Nov 12 01:58:44 CST 2002

Anyone,
    I just started using jabber for IM on all my systems; pc (home)
laptop (everywhere) and solaris sunray (work).

As clients, I use jajc on pc and laptop / psi client on solaris.  The
problem only happens on the laptop/pc useage.  I have tried other
clients (exodus).  The problem appears as someone will start a chat
session and expects me to respond..I do but they never receive the
response.  I can send them a message which they recieve but any chat
dialog is a one way conversation.

Has anyone seen or heard of this before.  I am going thru a server set
up within Sun firewall and use an agent ot go to other account AOL and
yahoo.

Ed Smith
Sun Microsystems, Inc.
Singapore