[Juser] HTTP Proxy & Polling Applet not working.

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Nov 21 14:42:26 CST 2002

There is new development in the applet area here:

http://complat.sourceforge.net/jnlp/

http://greenthumb.jabberstudio.org/

Going over port 80 (or 443) is a bit tricky. The Jabber Inc. folks worked
this out on their web client, but it's not publicly accessible nor is it
open-source. However, it does use the protocol described in JEP-0025 as
you've seen, which is public. Now we just need someone to write an open
implementation. :)

Jabber Software Foundation