[Juser] jabber.com's relationship/affiliations to the jabber project

Mike Markley mike at markley.org
Fri Nov 29 01:12:02 CST 2002

Hi all,

Didn't know where else to mail, this seemed like as good a place as any.

Does the company that runs jabber.com have any legitimate affiliation to
the Jabber project? I ask because I've received "opt-in" spam that I
never actually opted in to from them to two different addresses, and if
there's any sort of real affiliation, that reflects somewhat poorly upon
the community.

Thoughts? Comments?

I'm not on the list, so please Cc: me on any replies.

--
Mike Markley <mike at markley.org>
GPG: 0x3B047084 7FC7 0DC0 EF31 DF83 7313  FE2B 77A8 F36A 3B04 7084

This parrot is no more!