[Juser] jabber.com account but transport from another server.

Mattias Campe mattias.campe at rug.ac.be
Wed Oct 9 17:14:44 CDT 2002

Hi,

I've got some friends that have a jabber.com account. The msn transport
is still working, but unfortunately the icq transport isn't. Now I've
heard that you can register with a transport from another jabber server.
So I've tried to register icq.myjabber.net from within jabber.com, but
that doesn't seem to work :(. Would that be my fault or is jabber.com
refusing any other transports or would it be myjabber.net who only wants
myjabber.net users to use the myjabber.net transports?

greetings
Mattias.