[Juser] Getting Yahoo Friends to Show on Exodus

John Rowland john_rowland at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 17 12:20:52 CDT 2002

I am trying to be able to communicate with Yahoo Messenger clients and am running into a wall.
 So far I have:

Set up a Jabber account (I already had a Yahoo IM account)
Registered with the Yahoo Transport at bravegnuworld.com
  -- that connection shows as "on line"
Added several Yahoo Messenger friends to my Jabber contact list
  -- they all show as "off line"

I can close Exodus, open YM and they show up "on line" in YM.
Then I close YM, open Exodus and they are all "off line" except for the YM transport

Any suggestions?

Thanks
John