[Juser] Problem of Using MSN Transport

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue Oct 22 16:05:56 CDT 2002

First of all, this message is probably best sent to the JADMIN list:

Second, are you running the MSN transport code or did you just add
information about it to the jabber.xml file? You need to download,
install, and configure the MSN transport code first -- it's a separate
download from the core Jabber server.

But you'll get quicker and more complete answers on the JADMIN list.

Jabber Software Foundation