[Juser] Jabber Client!

Miguel Carvalho mcarvalho at infopulse.pt
Thu Sep 12 08:28:20 CDT 2002

Hi.

I'm knew at using jabber clients and i've downloaded jabber instant
messenger 2.0.17 from jabber.com. The instalation and configuration run
smoothly. I connected to msn gateway with no problem. But i want to
connect to other gateways like icq and yahoo. But when i read the faq at
jabber.com it says:

"
To add a gateway to your account:

1. Select Edit>Preferences from the main menu.
2. Select Gateways from the list box.
3. Double click on Gateways or click on the plus-sign next to Gateways
to open a list of available gateways. Select a gateway to add.

Note: You can also click on Tools and then choose Gateways to get to
this informaton.

4. Enter the gateway information in the text boxes. To add another
gateway, repeat steps 3 and 4.
5. Click the OK button
"

Well i can't find even the edit menu, i've only the file, view, tools,
and help menu. So how can i install other gateway in this Jabberim
version?

Thanks in advance,

Miguel Carvalho