[Juser] Jabber Client!

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Sep 12 10:35:27 CDT 2002

For information about using Jabber clients, I recommend the Jabber User
Guide (soon moving to www.jabber.org):

http://www.saint-andre.com/jabber/userguide/

I recommend that you try a client that lets you browse to another server
(e.g., Exodus) and that you try a server that is running more gateways.
AFAIK, the jabber.com server is running only the MSN gateway.

Hope that helps.

Jabber Software Foundation