[Juser] information about JabberX

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue Sep 24 08:44:21 CDT 2002

Ciao Mario! :)

On Tue, 17 Sep 2002, Morelli Mario wrote:

> I have just uploaded the JabberX client with IPv6 support.
>
> Could u explain what u mean with "test mode client"? Can I connect to a JabberD Server (already IPv6 patched) as a normal Jabber user and I can send IM regularly?

I have not used JabberX in a long time, but if I recall correctly it is
not a full-featured Jabber client (e.g., I don't think it does groupchat).
There is a special mailing list just for JabberX and the developers can
answer your questions there:

http://sourceforge.net/mail/?group_id=6942

> Is there a IPv6 client for Windows?

I haven't heard of any.