[Juser] exodus / UNregister aim gateway

Martin Henning martin at easy2design.de
Thu Feb 13 06:04:40 CST 2003

heyas,

i'm using exodus and i falsely registered with the aim gateway. since i
dont use aim but icq, i get a problem every time i log on: the aim gateway
connects with my icq id and therefore the icq transport never gets online.
i am online with icq after that, but i cant see the status of the icq
users on my list - guess thats because its the wrong gateway. my
question: how can i completely unregister from aim.gate.amessage.de? i
only want to keep my icq.gate.amessage.de transport!

thank you in advance,

martin