[Juser] konverse crashed on startup after adding ICQ account

Jason Cribbins jabberlist at kibserv.org
Sun Feb 16 17:15:31 CST 2003

Ever since I added my ICQ account to konverse it crashed as soon as I
connect. Anyone heard of this sort of thing before?  The ICQ account in
question was previously working fine through a Mirabilis ICQ client on a
WinXP machine. but since I am no longer using Windoze at all anymore I would
like to use ICQ, Yahoo, MSN through a single client on this machine.

I am running FreeBSD 4.7 with the latest version of KDE (only downloaded and
installed 2 days ago)

Here is the backtrace from KDE:

0x28bd99bc in _thread_sys_poll () from /usr/lib/libc_r.so.4
#0  0x28bd99bc in _thread_sys_poll () from /usr/lib/libc_r.so.4
#1  0x28bd8db8 in _thread_kern_sched_state_unlock () from
 /usr/lib/libc_r.so.4 #2  0x28bd86cf in _thread_kern_scheduler () from
 /usr/lib/libc_r.so.4 #3  0x0 in ?? ()

Any help is appreciated.

Jason Cribbins