[Juser] konverse crashed on startup after adding ICQ account

Jason Cribbins invalid at kibserv.org
Sun Feb 16 17:12:49 CST 2003

Ever since I added my ICQ account to konverse it crashed as soon as I connect.
Anyone heard of this sort of thing before?  The ICQ account in question was
previously working fine through a Mirabilis ICQ client on a WinXP machine.
but since I am no longer using Windoze at all anymore I would like to use
ICQ, Yahoo, MSN through a single client on this machine.

I am running FreeBSD 4.7 with the latest version of KDE (only downloaded and
installed 2 days ago)

Here is the backtrace from KDE:

0x28bd99bc in _thread_sys_poll () from /usr/lib/libc_r.so.4
#0  0x28bd99bc in _thread_sys_poll () from /usr/lib/libc_r.so.4
#1  0x28bd8db8 in _thread_kern_sched_state_unlock () from /usr/lib/libc_r.so.4
#2  0x28bd86cf in _thread_kern_scheduler () from /usr/lib/libc_r.so.4
#3  0x0 in ?? ()

Any help is appreciated.

Jason Cribbins