[Juser] exodus / UNregister aim gateway

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Tue Feb 18 18:27:58 CST 2003

You should be able to send the following:

<iq type='set' to='aim.gate.amessage.de'>
<query xmlns='jabber:iq:register'>
<remove/>
</query>
</iq>

You can send that in the "send raw xml" or "debug" window in Exodus, as
all one packet, and you should then be removed from the gateway. However,
to make sure you can also send this:

<iq type='set' to='yourserveraddress'>
<query xmlns='jabber:iq:roster'>
<item jid='aim.gate.amessage.de' subscription='remove'/>
</query>
</iq>

Jabber Software Foundation