[Juser] AIM Oscar

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Wed Feb 19 22:21:38 CST 2003

AFAIK, the standard Jabber-to-AIM gateway software uses TOC, since Oscar
is unpublished and must be reverse-engineered. However, I can check into
that for you.

BTW, you might be interested to know that supposedly iChat uses the Jabber
protocol when you chat with other iChat users that you discover by way of
Rendezvous. :)

Jabber Software Foundation