[Juser] Jabber Plugin for Trillian?

Peter Saint-Andre stpeter at jabber.org
Thu Jul 24 15:32:21 CDT 2003

OK, I spoke with my source at Cerulean Studios. The protocols they
currently support are written as "components". However, they are
changing their architecture, so that all future protocol support will be
added via plugins (which in the past have been used for more peripheral
things but now are becoming more central). My understanding is that the
version of Trillian Pro containing the Jabber plugin is in beta now and
will be released when it's good and ready, but that should not be too
far in the future. A free Trillian version containing Jabber support
will follow not too long after the Trillian Pro release. But the plugin
will ship with the program, so you won't have to install it separately.

Does that answer your question?

Peter